Find Leopold Hotel Ostend
Leopold Hotel Ostend is located in the centre of Ostend, within walking distance of the shops and just a five minute walk from the Kursaal and the beach.
The train station is 10 – 15 (1.2 Kilometer) minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel is about
a six minute drive from the train station and taxis are available outside.
You can also take the tram 1 stop to Oostende Marie Joseplein (direction: De Panne) from
there the hotel is only 350m from there, just off Koningsstraat. The trams run
every 10 minutes during the peak summer months and every 20 minutes in the winter.
Leopold Hotel Ostend has a limited amount of parking spots available in the Leopold building at the Leopold I square. These parking spots are depending on availability and can be booked at check-in. A parking spot will cost you only € 20 per night. We also ask for a deposit of €50 in cash for the key. You get your money back after your stay when you bring back the parking key.
You can park on the street of the hotel (pay and display) or one of the nearby public car parks. The Zeeparking car park on Leopold II – Laan is a short walk and costs € 25 for 24 hours.
You can park for free at the randparkeerterrein near the train station. Ostend Railway Station is 10-15 minutes walk from our hotel or take the tram 1 stop to ‘Oostende Marie Joseplein’ which is only 350 meter from our front door.
We recommend dropping your bags off with us before finding a parking space.
When you leave the hotel go left:
- After 100 metres you will get to a roundabout.
- The parking entrance is located between the first and second turn to the right and is designated with ‘Parking’ in blue. The building itself is called Leopold.
- The driver has to put the key in the red lock and turn it to the right. Then the gate will open.
- For parking spot number 30: drive left (don’t go down) and a bit upstairs. Just straight ahead and then back down.
- For the other parking spots, you have to go right and then go downstairs